Quality Management System Policy
Vree Health channels all of its efforts towards achieving the highest possible level of professional excellence, in order to fully satisfy the needs of its customers, namely patients, consumers, health professionals, medical organisations, public institutions, suppliers and distributors.
Vree Health Ethical Code
Vree Health designs, develops and provides the market with novel solutions able to improve people’s quality of life and to support the public health service in providing services of excellence.
In compliance with standard UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, with the provisions set forth in the Organisation, Management and Control Model in accordance with Legislative Decree 231/2001 and with the Vree Health Ethical Code, the company undertakes to guarantee the Quality of the service offered and to pursue a vision of on-going improvement, in accordance with the following strategic lines that inspire the vision and guide the everyday work of the entire organisation:
- growth in its market sector;
- client-oriented approach (putting the doctor and the patient first);
- demonstration of the efficacy of the solutions proposed;
- range of novel solutions that generate value for clients and for the whole public health service;
- provision of solutions and services in both the public and private sectors;
- involvement of sector professionals with specific skill sets;
- compliance with administrative, legal and corporate regulations and standards.
Vree Health undertakes to involve all those who work in or for the organisation in the application and updating of this Policy, in order to make sure that corporate objectives are always in step with the times: each and every person must feel that he/she has a contribution to make to improving the service provided.
Rome, 12 June 2018