iTOF® is the innovative device for the neuromuscular function monitoring by the electrostimulation of the ulnar nerve, the tibial nerve or even the facial nerve.
iTOF® is a modern, handy and safe tool to improve medical practice during the entire surgical procedures that involve the use of neuromuscular blockers and reversals.
iTOF® allows anesthesiologists to monitoring neuromuscular function by stimulating the ulnar nerve, the tibial nerve as well as the facial nerve in order to:
- Evaluate the exact time at which patients could be intubated
- Evaluate patient’s neuromuscular function recovery at the end of surgery
- Determine neuromuscular block intensity during surgery
- Evaluate if and when to drug a reversal or a curare antagonist
- Evaluate neuromuscular block function in Intensive Care
The iTOF® combines together NBM standards and Digital Health Innovation, for an innovative approach to neuromuscular block monitoring that facilitates and improves clinical practice.
- iTOF® is comprised of 3 elements:
- iTOF® Device: for quantitative acceleromyographic electrostimulation;
- iTOF® App: for data retrieving, analysis, sharing and visualization. >Available on Android, iOS and Windows stores
- iTOF® Cloud (optional): for data archiving, sharing, integration and advances analysis and visualization tools.
iTOF® Device delivers electrostimulation in the following forms:
- TOF (Train of Four)
- PTC (Post Tetanic Count)
- ST (Single Twitch)
Electrostimulation can be delivered on:
- the ulnar or tibial nerve to then measuring the acceleration produced at the patient’s thumb or big toe level through the iTOF® strip-terminal;
- the facial nerve to then measuring the acceleration produced at the patient’s eye level through the appropriate iTOF® patch-terminal.
- iTOF® APP allows to collect, analyze, visualize, share as well as set monitoring functions wirelessly with the iTOF® Device. iTOF® APP is a medical device, available on mobile stores (Android, iOS, and Windows).
- iTOF®Cloud is a web-based platform, medical platform CE Class IIa certified, offering a cloud-based advanced tools to clinicians and healthcare organizations.
iTOF®Cloud offers safe and easy-of-use tools for data archiving, data-export, data integration, data processing, data viewing, data analysis and data sharing of data.
iTOF® comes with a clinical validation made on almost 100 patients where the iTOF® is compared with the Tof-Watch* SX. Both the iTOF® as well as the Tof-Watch® SX are based on acceleromyography method.
iTOF® usage in surgery has been validated by both the trials claiming iTOF®’s innovation, effectiveness, safety and easy-to-use characteristics.